Thursday, July 14, 2005

COEXIST

I can't believe the news today
I can't close my eyes and make it go away
How long, how long must we sing this song ?
.......

This was the word that has been chanted by Bono in U2 Vertigo Tour 2005 last weekend.
Coexist, a word full of its meaningful image: Islamic Crescent, the star of David and Christian's Cross.
Coexist, can we just coexist together, whatever your religion, your race, your nationality, your political color is ?



I was there ;-)

5 Comments:

At 21/7/05 9:53 AM, Blogger Lili said...

Keren, ke konsernya BOno, duh kapan yah dia ke Indo, in my dream..ha.ha..

penuh banget tuh stadion, itu dikau yg photo kan? bagus hasilnya.

 
At 22/7/05 5:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

waaah daku senang sekalee sama lagu "one" si u2.. bisa dibikin orkestra atuh..

itu gambarnya bagus "coexist", boleh ya dicopy buat pasang2 di blog daku?

lam kenal..

 
At 4/8/06 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://bovclxrn.com/tzvc/avnp.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://tcpcrqxi.com/pecm/smnp.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 4/8/06 6:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 4/8/06 6:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://bovclxrn.com/tzvc/avnp.html | http://odsyppvs.com/bcfi/tybm.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home