Monday, January 26, 2004

Fé bo Fé pas bo ?


Today it snows in some part of France, even in Paris region which is very rare. The authority is busy alerting people to take public transport than car. I come from a tropical country where it is practically no change of the season. The sun shines all year, the color of the trees are the same all year, the temperature stays quite stable all year. I must say that I was fortunate to live in such conditions, and I should've more appreciated it. So we never pay attention to the weather change.
Since I moved to France, I notice that people love to talk about whether, every day, even several times in a day. It's always the topic of the conversation of every one. At first, it's quite funny and boring at the same time for me to talk about it. I really didn?t care about it. But now I understand why people love the weather and found it interesting to talk about it. I believe that the weather influence our feeling, our mood. We hate gloomy weathers and always look forward to a sunny day. In sunny days, people like to go out, to see friends or just to admire the beautiful weather outside. Now it has become one of my pastime too, to catch a sunny day.

1 Comments:

At 5/1/06 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hola

 

Post a Comment

<< Home